At NVEY ECO we pride ourselves on providing quality product to our customers. We want you to enjoy your purchases and continue shopping with us. If something isn’t right we are happy to offer a refund from our Online Store, although please note there is no exchange or refunds on sale items, unless of course the item is flawed or damaged.
All returns/exchanges require an authorization number; please contact Customer Service via email at email@example.com for a Return/Exchange Authorization Number prior to sending product back. This authorisation number must be accompanied with any returned merchandise. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted under any circumstances. Shipping charges for returns/exchanges are non-refundable. Samples or free gifts are not eligible for return or exchange.
Returns by post
Please send the item/s you wish to return within 14 days of purchase the return authorisation number and your invoice to:
NVEY ECO ONLINE RETURNS
NVEY ECO Cosmetics Pty Ltd
221 Queen St
Melbourne Vic 3000
ABN 82 097 834 823
Ph: + 61 (03) 9654 2037
Fax: +61 (03) 9650 3192
Ph: + 61 3 9654 2037
Fax: +61 3 9650 3192
We encourage you to submit return questions by email so we can best understand your needs. However if you require guidance or assistance please call NVEY ECO Cosmetics on 1800 648 831 within Australia or +61 3 9654 2037 for international customers.
- There is no exchange or refunds on sale items.
- The item must be unused and in its original packaging.
- You need to send the original receipt with your order.
- All returns must be made within 14 days of order date. Refund will exclude any postage costs.
Please allow two weeks from the day you post your return for your account to be credited or good replaced. Customers will be responsible for the shipping and handling charge
Free domestic delivery for orders over $60
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders placed before 1pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, where stock is available at our online warehouse, will be dispatched the same day. Orders placed after 1pm (AEST) will be dispatched the next working day. You will receive a shipping confirmation email as soon as your order leaves the warehouse.
- You will receive your order in approximately 3-5 working days.
- To guarantee delivery it is best to send your parcel to your office or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am - 5pm. If there is no one at the delivery address your order will be left or if your address is a unit your order will be sent to the nearest post office where you will need to sign to pick it up or a courier delivery note will be left with instructions where normal post isn’t used.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
- We use Australia Post for delivery unless deemed not practical.
Freight to international destinations are calculated at the time of your order. You will receive your order in approximately 7-21 working days.
- All orders are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- International orders may take up to 21 days to be delivered depending on your countries custom process.
- We use Australia Post,, DHL, TNT, EMS or similar [the choice is at the discretion of NVEY ECO] for our international deliveries and they require a signature on receipt of your order. If there is no one at the delivery address a calling card will be left and the order will be returned to the depot. This card will have options for you to arrange an alternative delivery time. A refusal to collect goods or receive the goods from the courier will not be deemed to be a non-delivery or undelivered goods. In such an event the value of the goods and or freight will not be refunded.
- We do not accept receiver freight accounts for delivery under any circumstances.
- International deliveries we can’t deliver to post office boxes and we don’t offer C.O.D on any orders.
- All international orders are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered.
- Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable "merchandise". We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a "gift", even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties you will need to contact your local customs office directly.
We recognise that the privacy of your personal information is important to you. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use your personal information as set out below. NVEY ECO ’s Privacy Statement is intended to represent industry best practice and comply fully with the Privacy Act 1988.
What information do we collect?
We may collect certain types of personal information from you. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you and may include details such as name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth, occupation and email address.
How do we collect your personal information?
We may collect personal information in a number of ways including:
- when you register as a user of the NVEY ECO site
- when you contact us with an enquiry;
- through our website when you place an online order with us.
We also collect the following information that you may be unaware of:
- the name of the domain from which you access the internet;
- the date and time you access our site;
- the internet address of the website that linked you directly to our site.
How do we use your personal information?
We collect personal information to keep you up to date with any important changes to our website, to notify you of special events, promotions and offers that may be of interest to you and to respond to your queries. We also collect personal information to allow us to manage and fulfil any orders you place with us.
Sharing information with third parties
NVEY ECO does not share, sell or trade your personal information gathered online with third parties. Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for marketing purposes. We may however need to provide your personal information to third parties so that they may provide us with certain services, for example, mailing letters and brochures. In this case your information is always treated as confidential.
How can I review my choices about receiving promotional communication?
At NVEY ECO we want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive promotional information from us or if you do not want your information used to enhance your shopping experience, please let us know by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our communications.
Any information that we no longer require is destroyed securely. An exception to this may be retention of the information for data analysis. However, if this occurs then the information will be retained in a form that does not allow you to be identified from that information.
How can I access my personal information?
You may review, change or delete personal information related to your use of our online site. To access your information, simple login at the top of the screen. While NVEY ECO takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is complete and up to date, please notify us of any changes or errors in your personal information held by us. You can do this by simply logging into the site using your registration name and password to update your details - remember to click on submit before you leave the page or logout. Alternatively you can email use at firstname.lastname@example.org
How secure is your personal information?
We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security and integrity of your personal information.
Any personal information that you submit will be protected by our secure server. We might, on occasions, use this information to notify you of any important changes to our site or any special promotions that may be of interest to you. However NVEY ECO will not sell or trade your personal information to any third party organisations or individuals without your consent other than third party suppliers in the delivery of services you have agreed to accept from NVEY ECO or if we are requested to do so by a law enforcement agency in relation to a suspected breach of any law.
Online ordering security
Protecting your personal and order information is a priority at NVEY ECO. As such we have created a secure transaction environment. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology – Our On-line Ordering system is the industry standard for encryption technology – to protect your online order information. SSL encrypts all information including your credit card and all personal information passed from you to NVEY ECO. Encryption provides you with security and peace of mind when your browser and local network supports the use of encrypted data transmissions.
By using the site, you are consenting to the collection of information by NVEY ECO.
How can I contact NVEY ECO?
If you have any questions or complaints about how we handle your personal information, you can contact our Privacy Co-ordinator at email@example.com
Australian Privacy Commissioner
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry or complaint, you can contact the Office of the Australian Privacy Commissioner on Tel: 1300 363 992.